With 2017 quickly in view, we want to wish you a hau’oli makahiki hou, which is the Hawaiian way to say happy new year!
Hawaii really puts on big celebrations for the holidays. Special New Year’s Eve fireworks and parties plans are all set to say aloha to 2017. Here’s what’s on slate for this evening:
– Waikiki/Honolulu New Year’s Eve – fireworks in multiple Honolulu locations including Waikiki at midnight.
– Maui New Year’s Eve – we’ve found multiple indications that the tight-lipped Wailea Beach fireworks are planned for a midnight display.
– Hawaii’s Big Island New Year’s Eve – a couple of Kohala Coast hotels are hosting special dining and midnight fireworks.
– Kauai New Year’s Eve – Poipu Beach Association hosts a new year’s eve fireworks show at a more family-friendly time of 8:15pm.
– Four Seasons Resort Lanai – hosts a New Year’s Eve party and fireworks from Hulopoe Bay.