Win a Hawaii stay at the Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk
We are excited to be able to offer one lucky reader a free, four-night stay at the beautiful Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk! This Hawaii stay giveaway, sponsored by Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk, includes:
- Four night stay in either a one or two-bedroom suite (depending on number of guests) for up to four guests.
- $100 in Beach Bucks for the winner to spend at any of the great dining and shopping options at Waikiki Beach Walk.
This prize could be a great mini-vacation, start to a longer Waikiki vacation or a launching off point to explore another island.
The spacious all-suite rooms at Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk allow you to stretch out to enjoy your Waikiki stay. Each suite includes a separate living room with a sleeper sofa, flat-screen television, and desk. An area with a wet bar is equipped with a mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Large sliding glass doors lead out to the lanais to sit back and enjoy the view. Trust me when I say that space like this as a standard is a luxury in Waikiki Beach.
The two-bedroom suites have two bathrooms which makes it an ideal set up for family or friends to share. (You can see the room layouts here.) So, team up with your friends to enter and increase your chances.
In addition to the spacious accommodations, Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk offers some above-and-beyond complimentary amenities such as:
- Free, full cooked-to-order breakfast
- Evening manager’s reception with free beverages and snacks
- Free pool side or in-suite yoga classes (in addition to a fitness center) to help you keep fit and relaxed during your stay. Note that the in-room yoga class is offered via in-room television.
To be eligible to enter this contest you must be 21 or older. Our international readers will be pleased to know that there are no entry restrictions based on residency.
We’ve made this contest very easy to enter. Here’s how you enter:
1. Fill in each field of the below form and confirm that you are 21 or older. (Email subscribers: click here to go to this blog post to access the form.) One entry per person only.
2. Press the submit button.
3. Look for an email in your inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive an email within minutes of submitting the form, refresh your inbox and/or check your spam folder.
4. Open the email and click the blue box with white text that says — “Yes, subscribe me to this list.” — to confirm your entry. Please note this very important step as it completes your entry. Without it, we do not capture your entry.
5. Keep your fingers crossed as the winner will be chosen at random on February 28, 2013.
6. The winner has one year to use the prize.
Please note that by entering, you may receive special promotion emails — approximately one email per quarter — from Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk. You will be free to unsubscribe from those emails — however, do not unsubscribe before the completion of the giveaway as it will delete your entry.
This is such a great giveaway! We are planning a 25th anniversary trip to Hawaii in 2014. Stayed at an Embassy Suites in Maui on our Honeymoon so this is “meant to be”! 🙂
Considering the fact that I just booked a one way ticket to HNL with the intention of relocating to Waikiki and have no plan for living arrangements, I think I’ll enter this contest! How cool would that be?!?!?!
never been, would love to go. Travel much but never that direction.
Anytime we travel our first choice for accommodations is an Embassy Suites. We stay at the same one in Orlando every time we visit that area. We would love to check into the Embassy in Waikiki.
Always wanted to visit Hawaii
I submitted the form but I am not getting the email to confirm ????
Gary – I hope you were finally able to enter.
Unfortunately we are at the mercy of the technology.
Finally the next day. You should change your message to ” we will send you an email soon”
Gary – based on testing before the contest was announced, the email was issued within seconds of submitting. I suspect that the delay you experienced had nothing to do with our process but with your internet service provider.
FYI — per our post today (https://www.govisithawaii.com/2013/02/28/hawaii-vacation-deals-news-february-28-2013/) the entry form will remain open until 8pm EST today, February 28. After which, we will randomly select the winner.
Many thanks for all the entries and enthusiasm! We received 1725 entries.
A winner has been randomly selected. We have emailed the winner via their yahoo account and are awaiting confirmation.
The selection process was that each entry was numbered. We used random.org to generate a random number between 1 and 1725, which turned out to be 656.
Planning a trip to Hawaii in Aug/Sep with my three lifelong girlfriends. We just can’t wait!!! Your accommodation looks awesome!!!