We completely understand the daunting task of planning your Hawaii vacation. It’s difficult enough to select which island(s) you want to visit. Once you’ve selected an island, you have brief sense of accomplishment before you realize that you’ve got to plan your itinerary. Don’t lose heart! We’ve got some great resources to make planning much easier!
We all want to make the most of our vacation time. So, how do you get to see all the best sights and do all the best activities? How do you plan to see it all logistically? To find your ideal itinerary that suits your tastes, you’ll have to do a bit of researching. The good news is that we’ve created some great Hawaii vacation itineraries, plus there are some useful online resources to aid you in your personal research.
First, let’s start with our Go Visit Hawaii recommendations. We may be biased, but we think our itineraries are the best. They’re logical and detailed itineraries designed to help you see and enjoy all the highlights and top island attractions.
- One-week Oahu vacation itinerary
- One-week Maui vacation itinerary
- One-week Kauai vacation itinerary
- One-week Hawaii (Big) Island vacation itinerary
- What to do and see on Molokai (Not in itinerary form, but certainly easy to create an itinerary from it.)
The following itineraries may be described by their source as “perfect” but, I hesitate to describe them as being perfect. Still, they may give you some ideas to consider.
- Go Hawaii has very general itinerary ideas. Navigate to the island of your interest from this link. Once your on the island page, look for the link for their itineraries ideas.
- Fodor’s offers some general itinerary advice. Here are their suggestions.
If you are planning a first (or one of your first) visits to Hawaii, check out our popular planning guide for first time visitors to Hawaii.