Hawaii Vacation Deals & News: February 2, 2012
* Congratulations to Four Seasons Resort Lanai Lodge at Koele for making the top 10 list of US hotels by U.S. News & World Report. The Lodge secured the second highest ranking. We at Go Visit Hawaii love the Lodge at Koele as you can see from our review. Pssst! Here’s a secret – it’s one of the top luxury values in all of Hawaii. With their third night free offer, rates start at just $207 per night!
* Do you have a favorite Hawaiian Island, beach, hotel, luau or activity that you think is tops? GoHawaii.About.com wants your nominations!
* By popular demand, the folks at JetLev Hawaii contacted me to let me know they’re extending the special $199 rate for a limited time. So, if you didn’t get a chance to take advantage of the JetLev Groupon we mentioned, you can call Eric at 808-393-0153 and ask for the $199 rate.
* United Continental plans to launch nonstop service between Washington Dulles (IAD) and Honolulu (HNL) in June per this report.
* Ala Moana Hotel near Waikiki is getting into Super Bowl 46 spirit with a special offer. After the game, the folks at Ala Moana Hotel will offer a special rate that’s the combined score. That’ll make you cheer for a defensive struggle. This special rate will be valid for stays between March 1 and April 15, 2012. Read more about this special offer at www.AlaMoanaHotel.com/46.
* Aqua Aloha Surf & Spa in Waikiki is offering a great rate of $85 per night plus free daily continental breakfast. For this Book Now Save Later deal, you must book by February 16 for stays between March 12 and June 21, 2012. Note that this deal is not available between April 30 and May 4.
Very interesting new about Hawaii. I would love to go there for summer vacation when I have free time. It would be great to spend at least a week at this amazing place.