Here’s this week’s fresh batch of Hawaii news and deals that you might go bananas over.
– Airfares to Hawaii are on a relatively good sale for fall and winter travel. Fly.com has compiled a useful list of some of the best round-trip fares including taxes. Here a sample of some of the better fares, in my opinion:
- Anchorage – Honolulu $394
- Atlanta – Honolulu $675
- Bellingham – Honolulu $336
- Charlotte – Honolulu $640
- Chicago – Honolulu $675
- Dallas – Honolulu $735
- Houston – Honolulu $660
- New York City – Honolulu $699
- Oakland – Kauai $393
- Oakland – Maui $393
- Portland – Honolulu $396
- San Diego – Maui $416
- San Jose – Kona, Big Island $393
– Aston Hotels offers some great fall specials if you book by August 29. With rates starting as low as $79 per night.
– Want to find happy hour specials for pupus and a sunset drink? There’s an app for that. Check out the free app at Happy Hour Hawaii.