2012 UPDATE: Click here for Oahu July 4th Fireworks & Events 2012
2011 UPDATE: Click here for Oahu’s July 4th Fireworks & Events for 2011
Every Friday, there’s fireworks at Waikiki Beach
2010 UPDATE: Click here for Oahu’s July 4th Fireworks & Events for 2010
2009 UPDATE: Click here for 2009 List of July 4th Fireworks on Oahu
See this link if you are looking for New Year’s Eve fireworks.
Turtle Bay Resort has just announced their July 4th celebration and fireworks events for 2008. It sounds like a really fun family oriented event. Here’s an excerpt from their announcement.
Bring the whole family out to enjoy a Family Day 4th of July Celebration at Turtle Bay Resort on Friday, July 4th!
We are pleased to announce that this community event is FREE to the public! You will be entertained throughout the day by acts including the Delima Ohana and Ka’ala Boys. And to end the day perfectly – an amazing fireworks display is planned for the day’s finale!
This will also be a great opportunity to support our local schools and charities who will be sharing their information and crafts at Vendor Village!
- Gates Open at 2pm at the West End Lawn – Stables Area
- Free Self Parking at West End Lawn
- Games, Bouncers, and lots of fun for Keiki!
- Military Vehicles for Keiki and adults alike to explore!
- Chair Massages and Paraffin Wax Hand Treatments by Spa Luana
- Various Food & Craft Vendors
- Entertainment throughout the day, including: TOA, Augie T, Delima Ohana and Ka’ala Boys
- Fabulous Firework Finale as soon as it gets dark!
Not going to be on the North Shore on the 4th? Follow this link for other 2008 July 4th fireworks events across Hawaii.