Looking for what to do for July 4th 2016? Our list has published! See this link: Maui July 4th Fireworks & Events 2016
The following list is from 2011 events, shown for reference purposes only. Once again, if you are looking for 2016 events, see Maui July 4th Fireworks & Events 2016.
Are you going to Maui for July 4th? Lucky you! Maui is shaping up to be a great place to celebrate Independence Day with a real bang! Here’s what we know so far about special July 4th fireworks and events:
July 4th Daytime:
Makawao 4th of July Parade & Rodeo – The small upcountry town of Makawao celebrates their ranching history with their annual rodeo festival. Festivities begin at 9am and go through noon. The parade starts at the lower end of Baldwin Avenue, follows up Makawao Avenue, then ends at Eddie Tam Center. See this Google Map of Makawao to calculate directions. For more information and park and ride options, see this link or call 808-572-9565.
July 4th Evening:
July 4th Concert in the Park – This free oceanfront concert will feature Hawaiian jazz and popular music with Tarvin Makia and the Manutea Nui E Danceras and the Dejavu Band. The Maui Community Band will also perform traditional July 4th holiday favorites and original medleys. (See this link as well as this one for more concert details.) The concert is scheduled to begin at 5:30pm Front Street in Lahaina. After the concert, stick around for the fireworks described below.
Lahaina July 4th FIREWORKS – Lahaina town is definitely the place to be for a huge fireworks display by the historic waterfront beginning at approximately 8pm. It’s free to watch the fireworks from anywhere along the Lahaina waterfront, however, you might want to consider some of these interesting options to watch the fireworks from the water.
– Trilogy is offering a special Lahaina 4th of July Fireworks Sail that includes a barbeque dinner and a good ol’ American apple pie. This two-hour sail departs from Lahaina Harbor at 6:30pm. See this link for more details.
– Pacific Whale Foundation offers a July 4th Fireworks Cruise (non-alcoholic) that leaves from Maalaea Harbor at 6:30pm. The price is $62.95 for adults, but you can save 10% by booking online. Pricing for kids is discounted as well. From this link you can navigate to find more details.
– Pacific Whale Foundation offers three July4th Cocktail and Fireworks cruises that depart from Maalaea Harbor at 6:30, 6:45, and 7pm. Pricing is $69.95 for adults, but again, you can save 10% by booking online. From this link you can navigate to find more details.
– Pacific Whale Foundation also offers July 4th Fireworks and Cocktail cruises that depart from Lahaina Harbor at 7pm and 7:30pm. Pricing is $69.95 for adults, but you can save 10% by booking online. From this link you can navigate to find more details.
– Pride of Maui offers a July 4th Maui fireworks cruise, however it is currently sold out. If you’d like more information for next year, perhaps, see this link.
– All these Maui July 4th 2011 event details are accurately reported at the time of publishing.
– Bookmark this page and check back for potential additions.
– If you are looking for July 4th fireworks and celebrations on other islands, see July 4th in Hawaii.