*** Note for the current July 4th information, see our new Maui July 4th fireworks and celebrations page. ***
The following information is from 2016 for reference purposes only.
Lahaina is the place to be for July 4th on Maui! This historic town will host fun for all ages including arts, face painting, lots of live music and more. Maui’s best Independence Day celebration tops off with a grand fireworks show starting at 8pm.
Here is the schedule of events as organized by the nice folks at the Lahaina Action Committee.
Ways to watch the Lahaina, Maui 4th of July Fireworks Show
– Any place along the waterfront of Lahaina and some surrounding areas will offer excellent views of the fireworks show.
– Special July 4th dinner and cocktail cruises offer a nice perspective of the fireworks display. Here are options that are available at the time of publishing:
- <Update: SOLD OUT>Trilogy is offering a 4th of July Fireworks Sail with a classic American barbecue dinner. The cost is $99 for adults. Child pricing is also available. See this link for more information.
- Alii Nui offers a 4th of July Dinner Sail. They even include complimentary transportation. It is pricy with an all-inclusive cost of $299 per person, but from our recent sail with Ali’i Nui, it’s a high-end experience. See this link for more information.
- Pacific Whale Foundation has a Cocktail & Fireworks Cruise from Lahaina. Pricing is $99.95 for adults, but you can save 10% by booking online. Child pricing is also available. See this link for more information. If you book online, be sure that you are booking for the current year’s event as their system tends to book the same event for the following year if the current year is booked.
– All the details for these 2016 July 4th events in Maui are accurately reported at the time of publishing.
– Events are subject to change without notice.
– If you are interested in a dinner or cocktail cruise, we recommend booking as soon as possible as several options that we normally see available for this time of year are already sold out.
– Updates and further details will be provided as and when they are identified. You may want to bookmark this page to check back for additions and changes.
— If you’ll be enjoying the fireworks show, consider making a donation to fully fund show.