IMPORTANT Note: The following information is for July 4, 2017. The same events are very likely to be repeated for 2018. If you want to take one of the fireworks cruises, you should book them as soon as possible as they sell out weeks and sometimes months in advance. We will begin to update this page in spring 2018 when more details are available..
Lahaina is the place to be to celebrate July 4th on Maui as the Lahaina Action Committee is set to host another spectacular Independence Day event this year! Fireworks are set to display at 8pm from a barge offshore from Front Street. You can view the fireworks from ocean view areas and restaurants on Front Street and surrounding areas.
Per the Lahaina Town Action Committee, here’s a listing of the schedule of events:
Specialty July 4th Fireworks Cruises
You can book special cocktail and dinner cruises to see the July4th fireworks. These cruises book up quickly, so if you see one you like, you should reserve it as soon as possible. Here are the special July 4th fireworks cruises that are being offered.
– Pacific Whale Foundation offers four different fireworks cruises leaving from both Lahaina and Ma’alaea harbors. Pricing for non-members starts at $89.95 for adults and $62.95 for children. You can save 10% by booking online. See this link for more information about the Pacific Whale Foundation July 4th fireworks cruises. Note that some cruises are sold out. At last check on June 20, 2017, one of the cruises leaving from Ma’alaea was available.
– Teralani 4th of July sunset sail. See this link for information.
– Trilogy’s Captains 4th of July Dinner Sail – $169 including four-course dinner and premium bar. This cruise is reserved for up to 40 adult-only passengers. This cruise leaves from Ma’alaea Harbor. See this link for more information.
– Ali’i Nui July 4th Royal Feast Dinner Sail – $299 including dinner, full premium bar, all taxes and gratuity. Complimentary transportation is also available while space is available. This cruise is limited to 36 adult-only passengers and leaves from Ma’alaea Harbor. See this link for more information.
– Pride of Maui Fireworks over the Pacific fourth of July cruise – See this link for more information.