Updated for July 4th, 2019!
Lahaina is the place to be to celebrate July 4th on Maui as the Lahaina Action Committee is set to host another spectacular Independence Day event this year! Festivities begin in the afternoon with music, food, games and keiki (children) activities. Check the Lahaina Action Committee’s Facebook page for more details. Fireworks are set to display at 8pm from a barge offshore from Front Street. You can view the fireworks from ocean view areas and restaurants on Front Street and surrounding areas.
Specialty July 4th Fireworks Cruises
You can book special cocktail and dinner cruises to see the July 4th fireworks. These cruises book up quickly, so if you see one you like, you should reserve it as soon as possible as many of these special cruises sell out. Here are the special July 4th fireworks cruises that are being offered.
– Pacific Whale Foundation offers a few fireworks cruises leaving from both Lahaina and Ma’alaea harbors. Pricing varies based on if you are a member of the Pacific Whale Foundation or not. Here are the options:
- July 4th Cocktail Cruise from Lahaina or Ma’alaea priced for non-members at $110 plus tax for ages 13 and up and $75 for children age 12 and under. You can get a 10% discount by booking online.
- July 4th Fireworks Sail from Lahaina priced for non-members at $130 for ages 13 and up, $95 for children ages 3 to 12. You can get a 10% discount by booking online.
– Trilogy offers a few sunset fireworks cruises.
- The fireworks sunset sail from Lahaina including tapas starts at $145 for adults, $115 youth ages 13 – 17 and $85 for children ages 3 to 12.
- The fireworks dinner sail from Lahaina costs $245 per person.
- The fireworks dinner sail from Ma’alaea costs $245 per person.
– Ali’i Nui July 4th Fireworks Sunset Sail – $299 including dinner, full premium bar, all taxes and gratuity. Complimentary transportation is also available while space is available. This cruise is limited to 50, adult-only passengers and leaves from Ma’alaea Harbor. See this link for more information.
– Pride of Maui Fireworks over the Pacific fourth of July cruise – Sold out. See this link for more information.