Hawaiian Airlines has another great fare sale going on with roundtrip prices as low as $360*. If you can fly out of Portland or Phoenix, you can get some of the better deals. Here’s what Hawaiian is advertising.
- Los Angeles – Honolulu $460*
- Oakland – Honolulu $420*
- Phoenix – Honolulu $360*
- Portland – Honolulu $360*
- Sacramento – Honolulu $500*
- San Diego – Honolulu $560*
- San Francisco – Honolulu $490*
- Seattle – Honolulu $380*
- Portland – Maui $380*
- Seattle – Maui $380*
* Fares are subject to seat availability during the travel period shown and may change at any time without notice. Additional cost of $3.50 ZP tax per segment, a $2.50 per enplanement September 11th Security Fee (not to exceed $10) and PFC surcharge of $3-$4.50 where applicable will be applied to each ticket purchase.Taxes, fees & other restrictions apply. Additional baggage charges may apply.
You must book by August 29, 2008 for travel between now and December 12, 2008.
Photo of the pool and bay at Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s peaceful North Shore.