Lots and lots of news today.
- The lava flow on the Big Island is playing hide-and-seek. Some of the lava has started heading underground in lava tubes. We’re headed to the Big Island tomorrow, so please keep your fingers crossed that we’ll get to see some red liquid rock while we’re there. I’d love to share some fresh first hand photos with you. People are flocking in record numbers to see the lava flow. (Thanks to Cheryl for the link.)
- Hawaii’s Four Seasons Resorts are offering free night’s stay. The offer varies by location. You’ll find Four Seasons Resorts on the Big Island, Maui, and two on Lana’i. (See my review of the Lana’i Manele Bay location.)
- The Chicago Tribune suggests that Kauai is the world’s greatest adventure island. If you are looking for some adventurous activities like ziplining, ATV’s, tubing, etc, I think you’ll really get some good tidbits out of that article.
- Golf Digest has a very nice article on the great golf at the Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore of Oahu.
- I know we have some nice Australian readers and I’m happy to pass along this announcement of airfare deal from Australia to Hawaii.
- The Hawaii Superferry will be drydocked until April 22nd.