* Hawaiian Airlines announced a new, cheaper “Main Cabin Basic” fare. This cheaper fare has some restrictions with two of the biggest ones being that you can’t select a seat before check-in and you’ll be in the last group to board, which means you’ll likely be assigned a middle seat and you may not have bin space for your carryons. You can learn more about this new fare and how it compares to a standard main cabin fare here.
* Hawaiian Airlines has a new vacation sweepstakes. This one is called “HawaiianMiles & Dream Cruise Giveaway.” The grand prize winner will receive 250,000 HawaiianMiles plus a cruise for two. Four more prize winners will receive HawaiianMiles. See this link for rules and entry. This sweepstakes is “open only to legal residents of the United States currently residing in the 50 United States and D.C., 21 years of age or older who have access to the internet and are the authorized user of a working email address.”
* Hawaiian Airlines has a winter fare sale with roundtrip fares to Hawaii starting from $338 RT. You must book between October 8 and 15, 2019. for travel dates between January 13 through March 10, 2020.
* Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki has “Another Day in Paradise” sale that offers a fifth night free and rates starting at $176 per night. Learn more here.
* Alohilani Resort in Waikiki has an “Elevate Your Stay” deal with 20% savings plus complimentary access to the Longboard Club. The club access includes breakfast, snacks and wine. You must book by November 30, 2019 for stays through March 31, 2020. Learn more here.
* Halepuna Waikiki, the former Parc Waikiki and sister hotel to the Halekulani, is set to open October 25. They have a nice amenity program for guests booking directly with them. These amenities include your choice of any two of the following: anytime check-in, late check-out, breakfast, room upgrade and resort credit. Learn more here.