For 2019 go to this link—> Waikiki Thanksgiving 2019.
The list below is from 2013 for reference purposes only. Many of the links are obsolete.
Will you be spending Thanksgiving in Waikiki Beach? If so, you’ll surely want to gobble, gobble, gobble this list of delicious and fun things to do over the holiday weekend.
The following restaurants are offering buffets including turkey with traditional Thanksgiving sides:
– Kai Market at Sheraton Waikiki: $65 adult/ $32.50 child. Details here. This restaurant has an ocean view.
– Oceanarium at Pacific Beach Hotel: $55 adult/$21.95 child. Details here.
– Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise on Atlantis Navatek $99 adult / $55 child. More information here.
– SHOR at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach: $55 adult/$15 child. Details here.
– MAC 24/7 at Hilton Waikiki Beach (not Hilton Hawaiian Village): $42 adults/$16 child. Details here.
– Beachhouse at the Moana Surfrider: $80 adult/ $40 child. Details here. This restaurant has an ocean view.
Thanksgiving Prix Fixe and A La Carte Dining
The following restaurants are offering Thanksgiving-themed set menus. In most cases their standard a la carte menu will also be available.
– Tiki’s Grill at Aston Waikiki Beach: three-course dinner for $29. More details here. This restaurant has an ocean view.
– Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: three-course dinner for $37.95 adults/ $12.95 child. More details here.
– Tropics Bare & Grill at the Hilton Hawaiian Village: three-course dinner for $45 adult/ $22.50 child. Details here. This restaurant has an ocean view.
– DK Steakhouse at Waikiki Beach Marriott: four-course dinner for $68. See more details here.
– Hau Tree Lanai at the New Otani Hotel: four-course dinner $69. More details here. This restaurant
– Royal Sunset Dinner Cruise aboard Atlantis Navatek: five-course dinner for $129 adult/ $72.45 child. More information here or call 1-800-548-6262.
– Azure Restaurant at the Royal Hawaiian: four-course dinner for $125. Details here. This restaurant has an ocean view.
Events and things to see and do in Waikiki over Thanksgiving weekend
– Sheraton Princess Kaiulani in Waikiki is scheduled to display their annual gingerbread village starting Tuesday, November 27.
– Royal Hawaiian Center’s Holiday Kick-off will include Hawaiian music, hula and lighting their Christmas tree from 6 – 8pm on November 27. See this link for more information.
– 38th Annual Turkey Trot 10-mile run on Thanksgiving morning. See the details here.
– Pricing does not typically include taxes and gratuity.
– Typically children age five years and younger can dine for free with a paying adult.
– We recommend you make reservations as soon as possible.
– When you arrive on island, check with the concierge for special Thanksgiving events at your resort and pick up a copy of the Star-Advertiser.