How would you like to win a free Hawaii vacation? The answer to that question is a resounding yes! To assist you on this hopeful endeavor, I’ve compiled this list of current Hawaii sweepstakes that will have you clicking away in no time.
1. Surfline is offering a six-night stay at Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore. This sweepstakes includes airfare for two, plus surf equipment and more. This contest appears to be open to all who are age 18 years or older, but airfare is only provided from US or Canada or Australia. See this link for more information and contest rules.
2. Outrigger is hosting an Aloha Intervention Sweepstakes for a seven-night stay in Waikiki plus airfare and more for you and up to three guests. This contest is open to legal residents of the US and Canada who are age 21 years or older. See the details and entry requirements at this link.
3. Monster energy drinks is offering a trip for two to the North Shore of Oahu — including airfare for two, accommodations at Turtle Bay Resort and more. This contest is open to legal US residents who are age 18 years or older. Check this link for entry and the contest details. (Source)
4. To celebrate the new Hunger Games movie, Catching Fire, Fandango is giving away a five-night stay on the North Shore of Oahu at Turtle Bay Resort including airfare for two from Hawaiian Airlines. This contest is open to legal US residents who are age 18 years or older. See the entry details here.
5. Sports Authority is offering a 4 day trip for two to Oahu including airfare. This contest is open to legal USA residents of the 48 contiguous states who are age 18 years or older. See this link for entry and official rules.
6. Don’t forget to enter our very own five-night stay at Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation resort in Poipu Beach with an approximate value of $2,000. Airfare is not included. This contest is open to legal US residents who are age 21 years or older.