Win a Kauai stay at Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation resort!
We’re excited to be able to offer one lucky reader a free, five-night stay at the beautiful Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation resort in Kauai! This Hawaii stay giveaway is kindly sponsored by Outrigger Hotels and Resorts.
Outrigger Kaihuna Plantation resort is situated on 35 lush acres on Kauai’s sunny Poipu Beach. This condo-style resort has earned AAA’s Three Diamond rating and TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
The randomly selected winner of this giveaway will win a five-night stay in a one-bedroom, garden view condo with the clean out fee and parking fee included. There’s no resort fee. Please note that airfare is not included.
A one-bedroom condo offers a fully equipped kitchen plus living and dining areas. It sleeps up to four people with one king-sized bed and one sofa bed.
Guests at the Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation resort have access to complimentary high speed internet, barbecue and picnic areas and beach services. See the full list of guest services.
The Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation resort is in a great location on a generally swimmable beach (conditions permitting, of course) in Poipu. Plantation Gardens Restaurant & Bar, one of our Kauai favorites, is located on property. Poipu Shopping Village is located across the street with excellent dining options, souvenir shopping and free Polynesian entertainment every Monday and Wednesday.
Giveaway Rules, Terms and Conditions
Please read the official rules terms and conditions at this link. A couple of key eligibility rules are bolded in the following statement:
This contest is open to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S., and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions of the U.S.), who are physically located and residing therein who are 21 years of age or older and have online access as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes eligibility is limited to residents of the 50 United States to ensure that Sweepstakes Sponsor, Outrigger Hotels and Resorts, which is a US company, can comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to laws or regulations governing the conduct of sweepstakes and laws or regulations governing the taxation of the winner of the Sweepstakes Prize.
How to Enter:
1. Fill in each field of the following form making sure you enter your name and email address correctly. (One entry per person will be accepted via the email entry form on this page.)
2. Confirm that you eligible to enter per the official rules and that you agree to the official rules of this sweepstakes. Click this link to read the official rules of this sweepstakes.
3. Press the subscribe button. Please not that this process is subscribing you to the sweepstakes and the Outrigger promotional emails that are published approximately four times per year. You may unsubscribe from the promotional emails after you’ve received the first email from Outrigger.
4. Look for a email in your inbox from Go Visit Hawaii with the email address contest @govisithawaii.com. If you do not receive an email within minutes of submitting the form, refresh your inbox and/or check your spam folder. This email is automatically issued within seconds of completing the form, however your internet provider may delay the delivery up to one or two days.
5. Open the email and click the blue box with white text that says “Yes, subscribe me to this list.” to confirm your entry into this giveaway. Please note that this step is very important. Without it, we do not capture your entry. You must complete the confirmation process by 11:59:00 PM EST on December 1, 2013.
6. Do not unsubscribe from the list as that removes your entry. When you receive the first Outrigger promotional email within weeks or months after this giveaway, you may unsubscribe then.
Contest entry is now closed.
We have a winner! Congratulations to Stacy Mcginnis from Oregon!
What a pity that only residents of USA can enter.
Sarah – here’s the statement from the sponsor, Outrigger, on why the contest is limited:
Sweepstakes eligibility is limited to residents of the 50 United States to ensure that Sweepstakes Sponsor, which is a US company, can comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to laws or regulations governing the conduct of sweepstakes and laws or regulations governing the taxation of the winner of the Sweepstakes Prize.
U have no idea how much I need an aloha intervention right about yesterday.
Wow! It would lovely to visit Hawaii. It is on my dream list.
What a great place to visit. I would love to win
I grew up in Hawaii, haven’t been home for well over 15 years. It would be wonderful to be able to relax, and get re-grounded spiritually with the Aloha of the lands.