Updated: Best Oahu Restaurants
If you are like us at all, you like to taste the best that your vacation destination offers. Dining is a big part of our Hawaii vacations, so we aim to find the best with each visit.
Though we originally generated our list of the best Oahu restaurants in April, 2008, we do update it periodically. We’ve just freshened the list, so check it out here: Where are the best Oahu restaurants?
Some of the additions to the refreshed list include:
– Orchids at the Halekulani for a special occasion
– Orchids and Sarento’s were added in the most romantic category.
– A decadent Waikiki breakfast at Tropics at the Hilton Hawaiian Village for the Banana Macadamia Nut Pancake French Toast.
– Eggs n’Things in Waikiki for breakfast
– Shorebird for buffet breakfast with a money saving tip.
– We added Tiki’s along with Duke’s for best all around Waikiki restaurants.
– We added a burger’s category with Teddy’s Bigger Burgers (Waikiki) and Kua Aina (Haleiwa) topping the list.
– We added North Shore shrimp trucks and barbecued North Shore corn on the cobb.
In case you speak LOL Cat, I want to say that we take our noms seriously at Go Visit Hawaii. We don’t recommend restaurants unless we’ve personally dined there and were impressed.
sunday bruches in waikiki
As for good restaurants, The Hula Grill is my all-time favorite! Great setting, prices are reasonable for Waikiki, and excellent staff!