Wondering what it’s like to stay at the brand new Disney resort in Hawaii, Aulani? Then you’ll really enjoy this excellent video tour that Andy created from our recent stay. The video will give you a great introductory view of the resort with brief video scenes of these Aulani resort features:
- The colorful lobby filled with contemporary Hawaiian art features.
- Room tour of one of the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) rooms. (We lucked out with an upgrade to one of those rooms because all the hotel rooms were occupied.)
- The unmatched pools and water activities at Aulani’s Waikolehe Valley in the center of the resort.
- The outstanding, complimentary kid’s activity center at Aunty’s Beach House.
- The much loved Disney Character Breakfast that’s fun for all ages.
- A quick look at some of the adult activities.
- A peek into the excellent Laniwai Spa in Aulani.
- Scenes from the beach and some of the fun activities you can do there.
- Video scenes from the complimentary evening show, the Starlit Hui.
- The fantastic Luana Lounge where you can hang out or shower after you’ve check out.
Email subscribers: please use this link to watch the video tour of Aulani.
See our full written Aulani review.
After watching the video, please let me know if you have any questions about the resort.
Mahalo to Disney for hosting us for their spectacular Aulani Grand Opening event.
P.S. If I may, I’d like to say that I think this video is Andy’s best yet.