Kauai Marriott Resort announced the completion of a $50 million renovation. After enjoying a stay there pre-renovations in Fall 2008, I’d love to check out the improvements myself. (See my pre-renovation Kauai Marriott Resort review.)
This multi-million dollar makeover included these improvements:
- Guest rooms were completely refurbished including furniture, carpet, remodeled baths, etc. From what I’ve seen, the rooms and baths were really transformed.
- A brand new kid’s pool with slide and water spout features was added.
- Restaurants were refurbished.
- Main lobby and registration desk were improved.
In conjunction with the re-introduction of the new Kauai Marriott Resort, the resort hotel is offering a Free For Fall rate. Starting at $209 for a pool view guestroom, guests will enjoy:
- Free Internet access
- Free room upgrade to pool view
- Free golf for children with a paying adult at the premier Kauai Lagoons golf club
- Discount coupons to retail stores and outlets on property:
- 10% discount on food at resort restaurants
- 10% discount off Alexander Spa Service (not valid for salon or already discounted services)
- 20% off Seven Seat International
- 20% off any pasta entree at Cafe Portofino
- $5 off any Stand Up Paddle (SUP) board hourly rental after a SUP lesson with Kauai Beach Boys
- $15 off per couple on "Discover Jungle Falls" kayak tour at Kauai Beach Boys
- Up to 20% off selected artwork or free mainland shipping on all regularly priced artwork at Collector’s Fine Art
This special offer is valid from August 5 through December 25, 2010. Use promo code "FLP."
For more information or reservations, call toll free 1-800-220-2925 within the U.S. and Canada, or visit kauaimarriott.com.