Whoa! I’ve got bunches and bunches of Hawaii travel news to share with you today. So, fasten your seatbelts and prepare for take off. 😉
* Limber up your booking fingers and prepare to snag one of Honolulu’s Ala Moana Hotel rooms at $40/night. This low offer will be available for booking online on July 14, 2010, beginning at 4:40 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time. See this link for more details.
* Another Hawaii great is celebrating their 40th birthday this year – the Kona Coffee Festival. This cultural festival takes place November 5 – 14 on the Big Island, of course. See more about the festival here.
* Hawaii’s Prince properties have great a room and rental car deal. This limited time deal includes a free rental car on top of a low room rate. It’s definitely worth considering, especially if you are headed to the Big Island. Those are the best Prince properties, in my opinion. See all the details here and book before July 17, 2010.
* Readers of USA Today voted Honolulu as the Best American Destination. Congrats Honolulu!
* Homespun Honolulu just published a new issue of the Blog Carnival of Aloha.
* Hawaii Forest & Trail is offering a new twilight volcano tour that’s perfect for a quick exploration of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and a view of the active lava flow at Kalapana. This Twilight Volcano Adventure is a 12-hour round-trip tour that departs from the Kona side of the Big Island. See more about it here.
* I was contacted by the folks from the Entertainment Book telling me that Go Visit Hawaii is among a select group of publishers able to offer the 2010 Hawaii Entertainment Book for only $7.99. This deal is valid through July 14. To order the book, see this special Go Visit Hawaii affiliate link. As we have previously discussed, the Hawaii Entertainment Book can quickly pay for itself many times over if you are going to Oahu. You’ll recoup your money and save much more from the luau coupons alone.To review that discussion, see this post, Hawaii Entertainment Coupon Books – Worth the price? One catch to let you know is that the coupons in the 2010 book expire November 1, 2010.