Let’s see what’s on our path to Hawaii vacation fun and savings today.
* Have you been on the fence about your next Hawaii vacation? Well, it’s definitely time to check airfares. I’ve noticed quite a few good deals from all over the country for summer and fall travel. Here are examples from airfarewatchdog.
- Los Angeles to Honolulu – $351 roundtrip including taxes
- Atlanta to Honolulu – $627 roundtrip including taxes
- Columbus to Honolulu – $598 roundtrip including taxes
- Hartford to Honolulu – $618 roundtrip including taxes
For more advice, see this article: Strategies for Finding the Lowest Airfare to Hawaii
* The Big Island’s Mauna Lani has a nice little summertime deal great for families or splitting with friends. Here’s how it works, you book a room a the best available rate and then get a second room at $99 per night. This deal is valid through September 30, 2010. Check out this link for more information on this deal and others at Mauna Lani.
* While we’re talking about the Mauna Lani, I’d like to highlight something that set this resort apart from some others. They offer their guests bunches of complimentary amenities and activities that you’d have to pay for individually or pay a daily resort fee at many other resorts. Check out this page that lists all the services guests can enjoy.
* I was included among a select group of travel writers to take part in TripBase’s Best Kept Travel Secrets, featuring 500 inspirational travel secrets from 200 of the world’s best travel bloggers. You can download this eBook for free! For every person that downloads this eBook the nice folks at Tripbase will make a $1 donation to the fantastic cause, Charity: Water.