* Hawaii’s State Parks have a new online camping and lodging reservation system that eliminates the need to physically visit the State Park offices or call to ask for camp site and cabin availability. You can access the new permit system from this page.
* Prince Resorts on the Big Island and Oahu have a Spring into Summer promotion offers 50% savings plus $50 daily resort credit.
* My friend Melanie and her husband just took a long weekend trip to Maui from their home in Los Angeles. (Color me jealous that West Coast folks can take weekend trips to Hawaii.) She’s been blogging all about her trip and you can read her posts here.
* USA Today has a useful article of the 10 most common travel booking mistakes.
* Just a reminder that starting today, you can book the $40 Ala Moana Hotel rooms.
* Don’t forget to take advantage of National Park Week whether you’re in Hawaii or on the US Mainland. From April 17 though 25, park entrance fees will be waived.