* The 2nd Annual Ultimate Ocean Cocktail Contest is underway! The winner gets $500 and a three-night stay at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. See this link for contest rules and entry.
* Yay! Free Wi-Fi is coming to Waikiki. Plans are in place to have the service available “sometime this year.” (Source)
* Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay has a special offer that includes free round-trip airfare between Honolulu and Lanai for bookings from now through April 30, 2015. Learn more here.
* Our partner Travelzoo has quite a few great spa and activity deals for all the major islands. There are deals for massages, zip lines, shows, luaus, surfing lessons, snorkel tours and more. Check the deals page here.
* There are some nice airfare deals that are worth mentioning.
- We don’t normally share Allegiant deals because we’ve heard some concerning reports about them, but they do have some really cheap fares to Hawaii. For example, LAX to HNL from $278 roundtrip.
- Hawaiian Airlines has mid April through early June Hawaii flights on sale starting at $386 roundtrip. One of the better deals is LAX to Maui for $396 roundtrip.
- To find the lowest airfare to Hawaii, we like to check CheapAir.com and Airfarewatchdog.com
* Maui’s Fairmont Kea Lani recently completed a $70 million renovation. They’re currently running a fifth night free offer.
* You may recall our recent series of articles examining all the important factors of choosing when to go to Hawaii. In this series we took a in-depth, month-by-month review of costs, weather, festivals and crowds. For your convenience, we’ve neatly collected all those articles in our best times to visit Hawaii guide.
* The Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau invites visitors to share favorite, only-in-Hawaii moments through social media tagged with #LetHawaiiHappen. Selected posts will be shared on the GoHawaii.com social media channels.