These Hawaii bargains are really outstanding in their field. 😉
* We so love finding coupons to help us save on our Hawaii vacations, don’t we? With the money we save, we can afford to bring home more macadamia nuts and Kona coffee. Bank of Hawaii has just launched a new coupon site full of money saving coupons on dining, entertainment, groceries and more. (Hat tip to my friends at TheRightBlue)
* How about a spa bargain? Per my friends at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, beginning March 15th, Mandara Spa is offering a 50-minute aromatherapy massage or cleansing facial for $99 each. Call (808) 945-7721 to book.
* Aqua Resorts is giving away 3-night stays at any Aqua resort in Hawaii. When you book with the promo code “SWP” you’ll automatically be entered to win one of the nine weekly drawings for a 3-night stay, plus you’ll receive an instant 15% off their rates. Read all the details here. Aqua Resorts are located on Oahu, Kauai, Maui and Molokai.
* Sheraton Keauhou Bay on the Big Island has announced they’ll be spiffing up their rooms with new carpet, 37-inch flat screen televisions, and new paint. They anticipate having the renovations complete in two-thirds of their rooms by the end of the summer.
* Hilton Hawaiian Village just announced that they’re opening up their kids club, Camp Penguin, to all Waikiki visitors.
* The most recent (January 2010) stats for Hawaii hotel rates are out. Hawaii is still a great bargain with a statewide average hotel rate of $176 per night. Occupancy averaged 66.5%. So, when you go to Hawaii, you’ll be paying less and getting a little more elbow room. Here are the average rates paid per room per night by island. (Source)
- Oahu $149
- Maui $228
- Kauai $193
- Big Island $187