* Maui’s Kapalua Villas resort condominiums are on sale with Outrigger Resorts, the new property management company. You can book a 1-bedroom fairway-view villa for $199 plus a $25 resort fee per night. With this rate, you’ll also receive $150 resort credit. This deal is valid for travel dates through December 21, 2010. For more information on this deal, click here. Kapalua is a Maui fabulous resort that we absolutely love.
* The 2010 Hawaii Entertainment Book is on sale for 50% off plus free shipping through March 14th. The sale price is $17. Click this link to read more and order your book. As we have previously discussed, the Hawaii Entertainment Book can quickly pay for itself if you are going to Oahu. To review that discussion, see this post, Hawaii Entertainment Coupon Books – Worth the price?
* US residents, don’t forget to enter the One Million HawaiianMiles Sweepstakes. Speaking of Hawaiian Airlines, you can sign up for a 10% off e-certificate that you can apply towards flights booked by March 14, 2010 for travel dates valid through December 15, 2010. .
* My blog pals at The Right Blue described their experience with Hawaii’s major tsunami warning over the weekend. It’s a captivating read.
* Lately, I’ve enjoyed reading a blog for the National Parks of the Pacific Islands that covers all kinds of interesting history and facts about the national parks of Hawaii as well as other Pacific islands. Check it out here.