Gosh, it’s been a year or longer since we’ve had a reader reward giveaway! So, it’s high time to have a little fun and new contest.
This surfing-themed prize pack includes:
- Set of 10 gorgeous vintage Hawaiian surf postcards to send to your friends or frame them for a little Aloha for your walls.
- A surfing gecko luggage tag
- A stack of surfboards in the sand “stick n notes” (post-it notes) that were designed in Hawaii.
The contest requirements are simple. Here’s how to enter:
1. First you must be a subscriber to Go Visit Hawaii’s free daily updates via e-mail and/or RSS. Only subscribers will be able to see the secret message. If you aren’t sure how to subscribe for the free updates, see these simple steps.
2. Look for randomly issued secret messages near the bottom of the individual article/posts. Multiple secret messages will be issued. With each message you find, submit it for a new entry. The secret messages will say something along the lines of: “Go Visit Hawaii Tip: Time to enter the contest. The secret message is _______.”
3. When you see the secret message. Use the contact form at the bottom of my about Go Visit Hawaii page to send me your name, email address, and the secret message
4. All entries must be received by November 30, 2009.
5. As a thank you to the nice bloggers who may blog about this contest, they will get an entry for blogging about the contest. Please contact me with a link to your post.
So, watch for the secret messages and good luck!