December 22nd? How did December 22nd sneak up on us so quickly?
- MSNBC.com and Concierge.com list Hawaii as the best winter travel deal.
- Speaking of winter deals, TravelZoo suggests that you should look into the specials that Orbitz is offering to Hawaii. Some of the advertised deals are as low as $569 including air and hotel for selected dates between January 6th and March 11th.
- Travel + Leisure just issued their world’s best hotels list. Hawaii has 23 on the list of the top 500, with Lanai’s Four Seasons Lodge at Koele being the best of the bunch. Here’s the T+L list of the top 25 Hawaii hotels.
- KGMB has a video segment on yesterday’s soft opening of Mauna Kea Beach Resort.
- If you’re going to be in DC for the inauguration of President-elect Obama, you can attend the first ever Inaugural Luau hosted by the owner and chef of the popular Maui restaurant, Da Kitchen. Tickets are a bit pricey, starting at $250, but the event sounds like it will really be a one of a kind.
- Mahalos to Kris from Kaanapali Dreamin for the really kind review of Go Visit Hawaii. I admit I had to reach for a tissue after reading it. Mahalo, Kris!