Hawaii Vacation Deals and News Roundup for November 10th
Today’s weather forecast for Honolulu is sunny and warm with a high of 83°F and a low of 71°F. Nice! So, what’s the the weather going to be like where you are today? Not quite as warm, eh? Well, hopefully these rays of Hawaii deals and news will warm you up. 🙂
- Ohana Waikiki East Resort has an excellent offer that includes a free compact rental car and complimentary parking for each night booked at the property. I estimate that this special offer will save you about $50 or more per night. This “free park and ride” deal is available through December 21, 2009 (not just through 2008!) with some exceptions. Rates start at $139 per night.
- The Hawaii State commemorative quarter will be released today. (See the photo on the right.) The back of the quarter features King Kamehameha, the eight Hawaiian Islands, and the Hawaii state motto.
- Work has started for the new Pearl Harbor Memorial Museum. KGMB has an article with a video that gives a glimpse into the new $58-million visitor center that’s due to open in two years.
- Poipu Bay Golf Course is offering a reduced same-day replay at a rate of $25. See this article for more information.
- If you’ve not yet explored the island of Molokai, you’ll probably enjoy this article about this lesser visited Hawaiian Island. (Mahalo, to reader Joanne for the link.)