Yay! It’s Aloha Friday time. Here are the news and deals on our radar screen today.
- Blue Hawaii Helicopter tours has added three new tours on Oahu. “New tours will cover Oahu’s must-see sights. “Waikiki by Starlight” (15 min.) is a romantic excursion to Waikiki and Diamond Head, glittering at night. “The Aloha Circle” (30 min.) offers the best of Honolulu, both harbors, Waikiki beach, the stunning beauty of the Kaneohe side and the Nuuanu Pali. “Blue Skies of Oahu” (45 min.) reveals the spectacular “other Oahu” of rainforests, beaches, reefs, and soaring valleys, plus Sacred Falls, the Dole Plantation, and Pearl Harbor.” Tour prices range from $99 to $229 per person.
- Where does a busy presidential candidate go to relax and rejuvenate? Well, that would be Hawaii, of course. Senator Obama starts a nine-day Hawaii vacation today.
- If you’re headed to the Big Island at the end of August, then you may want to check out the 34th Annual Parker Ranch Rodeo on August 30 and 31. Seeing this rodeo would be a great way to celebrate the year of the paniolo.
- ResortQuest Hawaii has oodles of Fall hotel and condo deals across Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island. They’re offering over 30 special packages that include either a third, fourth or fifth nights free.
- Honolulu Magazine issued their 2009 All-Island Restaurant Guide.
- To round out our round up, head over to check out 808Talk’s post on 08-08-08 with an 808 spin.
Happy Aloha Friday!