From the LA Times Daily Deal Blog, I found this deal for the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel. The hotel is located on the sunny Kohala Coast of the Big Island. The package for two cost $1,925 (retail value is $2,676)and includes the following:
- 5 nights in a Premium Ocean View guest room *
Your spacious room offers a panoramic ocean view, a soft tropical décor, and large marble bath with double sinks. Beds are king or 2 beds assigned on arrival.
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- In-room mini chill box with bottled water, replenished daily
- Body Glove morning snorkel sail for two on one day, including deli-style buffet lunch **
Savor the stimulating panoramas of the Kona while your captain navigates the way to pristine snorkeling sites chosen especially for their beauty and abundant marine life. Frolic and play with the wondrous fish and assorted sea creatures in some of the coolest, crystal clear water in Hawaii.
- $100 food and beverage credit for use at the hotel during your stay
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from neighboring sister property, Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
- Admission to Fitness Centers ***
Available at both Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel and Mauna Kea Beach Hotel.
- Beach/pool towel service
- Nightly turndown service
- Complimentary valet and self-parking on site
* ** *** See this link for more details.
I’m a big fan of Trip Advisor and as an added convenience to the nice readers of Go Visit Hawaii, here is the Trip Advisor link to the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel.