* Looking for a great place to dine on Oahu? The Pacific Business Journal curated a list of the top 50 Oahu restaurants according to TripAdvisor reviews. This list has a nice collection of restaurants in all price ranges. Note that the list is in a slideshow format.
* In other dining-related news, the LA Times has listed the best places to eat for under $20. You can check out their island specific articles as follows:
* Hawaiian Airlines is celebrating their 90th anniversary with a sweepstakes. Each week through November 17, 2019, you can enter to win 90,000 HawaiianMiles and a prize pack. See this link for sweepstakes rules and entry instructions. In terms of who can enter, this sweepstakes is “open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia and all United States territories) (“United States”), Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and Japan who, as of date of Entry, are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence, as of date of Entry.”
* Turtle Bay Resort is giving away a vacation to the Billabong Pipe Masters surfing event. This sweepstakes features a five-night stay at Turtle Bay Resort and VIP access to the Billabong Pipe Master contest. See these links for contest rules and entry. This sweepstakes “is open to anyone who is at least eighteen (18) years of age and has reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of opt-in (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi) and lives within the 50 United States and has a valid email address. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.”
* After more than a four-year closure, the newly renovated Four Seasons resort in upcountry Lanai is reopening November 1st! The official new name of the resort is Four Seasons Hotel Lanai at Koele, A Sensei Retreat. This newly imagined and all-inclusive resort is now centered on wellness. It looks and sounds fantastic. Here’s the press announcement with many more details.