There’s something about Kauai that beckons us to take in the island’s beauty by horseback. We finally had the opportunity to do so with Silver Falls Ranch on our most recent visit to the Garden Isle.
Silver Falls Ranch sprawls across 300 lush acres on Kauai’s stunning North Shore. The ranch offers miles of trails naturally adorned with tropical flowers and trees and those dramatic North Shore mountains. This setting is almost like something out of a dream and the slow pace of a horseback ride allows you to soak it all in.
Silver Falls Ranch offers a number of different riding tours currently. We took the Silver Falls Ride that included a picnic lunch and an opportunity to swim at a small waterfall.
The horses were very gentle and good for inexperienced riders like us. Our guide provided helpful riding advice all along the ride.
Check out our brief video overview of our Silver Falls Ride:
- Our ride was hosted by Silver Falls Ranch in partnership with the Kauai Visitors Bureau. As always, we only pass along the same information/reviews that we would give to our friends and family.
- This area gets a lot of rain — approximately 100 inches per year. Don’t be surprised if you encounter a shower. We were glad we wore quick drying clothing.
- See more of our photos from our visit to Silver Falls Ranch.
- For more reviews, see TripAdvisor.
- For more information on Silver Falls Ranch and their tours visit their Facebook page..