* Hilton Hawaiian Village is giving away a four-night stay with their #WhyHawaii contest. You must be a legal US resident to enter. See the contest details here.
* Hilton Waikoloa Village is offering an incredible 72-hour “inclusive” sale starting Monday, March 14 for stays between April 4 and December 4, 2016. Rooms start at $159 plus taxes per person and include daily breakfast, daily drinks (including tropical cocktails), a luau, resort charges, self-parking and daily dinner. See more about this deal here.
* We love finding great luxury-for-less deals and one that caught our eye is from Jetsetter at Honua Kai Resort on Maui with rates starting at $274. Read our review.
* The third annual Children’s Film & Music Festival is set for April 30th. We mention this festival because it’s a fund raiser and festival attendees can take advantage of exclusive room deals at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa for $299 per night. That’s one of the best deals I’ve ever seen for Aulani. Learn more here.
* In the never ending inter-island flight musical chairs game, Island Air announced that they will stop service to Lanai starting April 1st. We’ve updated our Hawaii inter-island travel guide to reflect this change.
* We’ve added the free beekeeping tours and museum visit at Big Island Bees to our budget-friendly Hawaii Island attractions and activities.