* I encourage you to take a look at fall fares to Hawaii. They’re surprisingly low and fall is an excellent time to go to Hawaii. Take a look at these low fares from around the country to Honolulu on Fly.com. Some example fares to highlight:
- Cincinnati – Honolulu $457 roundtrip including taxes
- Richmond – Honolulu $517 roundtrip including taxes
- Providence – Honolulu $525 roundtrip including taxes
- Raleigh – Honolulu $515 roundtrip including taxes
* The Mauna Lani Bay Hotel on the Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island has a deal for $395 for an ocean view room. Valid travel dates are through October 15, 2011, but you must book before June 15. The published rate for an ocean view room is $695, so this deal represents a $300 savings per room per night. It’s also worth mentioning that there are no resort fees and guests enjoy many complimentary amenities at the Mauna Lani. This deal even includes free kids camp. Ask for the Summer Family Value Room with a View $395 deal or book online.
* Wailea Beach Marriott is on sale through October at $199 per night, representing $140 savings. Note that there’s a $30 daily resort fee. You must book before June 6th. See more deal details here.
* Maui’s Fairmont Kea Lani will be renovating from August 15 – December 16. During that time, you can take advantage of the Renovation with Aloha Breakfast Package starting at $254 per night and includes buffet breakfast for two daily (tax and gratuity included).
* Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki is refreshing and renovating with a targeted completion for August 2011. You can check out their plans here.