Via TravelZoo, I was just alerted to an excellent seven-night Hawaii cruise deal available through Travelocity. The special offer is $999 per person for a balcony room plus $200 onboard ship credit. You can find more details on this deal plus other nice looking rates by clicking here.
Here are the points worth mentioning:
- 7-night cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America.
- The cruise originates in Honolulu and goes to the islands of Maui, Kauai, and stops twice (Hilo and Kona) on Hawaii’s Big Island (See itinerary at Travelocity.)
- $999 per person for a balcony room. (Balcony is the only way to go in my opinion.)
- $200 onboard ship credit of ifyou book by Thursday, April 2nd.
- Departure dates of June 6 and 13 and August 22 and 29, 2009.
- The rates listed on Travelocity shows $1199 at the moment, but ask for this code TGCATTZand if it isn’t sold out the rate is $999 per person. Either call Travelocity’s cruise center at 877-815-5446 or book online. I’d suggest speaking to a live person that can answer your questions as this web of deals and number of entities involved could lead to confusion.
- Deal does not include airfare.
- See all the terms and conditions.
- Taxes and fees will apply.
For comparison, I shopped prices for this exact cruise last year. The best rate I could find was $1,436 per person for a balcony room. So, even if you have to pay $1199 for a balcony room, it’s still a great deal, especially considering cruise inventory has declined since late 2008.