Hawaii Vacation News Roundup for June 18th
- Kiplinger has listed the 30 best travel sites for finding travel bargains and good values.
- Are you planning a vacation to Maui’s Kaanapali area? Then you’ll enjoy Kris’ Kaanapali Dreamin’ site and blog.
- The Chicago Tribune has a nice article on Oahu’s wilder side with some tips for planning adventure into your vacation.
- Where will you find the best summer beach vacation deals? Orbitz says Kauai is a top five bargain destination for July and August because it will cost you between 14% and 21% less this year compared to the same period last year.
- There’s a cool Vegas style grand production coming to Hawaii this summer, with previews shows beginning July 8th. The new show will be similar to Cirque Du Soleil. It’s called Waikiki Nei and it’s about the history of Waikiki. KGMB has a great video about it. (Mahalo to my friend Dave for the tip.)