* Hilton Hawaii resorts is giving away a 5-night Hawaii vacation with a private golf clinic hosted by professional golfer Se Ri Pak. See more about this giveaway and the entry details here.
* Outrigger Hotels and Hawaiian Airlines have teamed up to offer a Hawaii vacation sweepstakes. The winner gets 6 nights at an Outrigger hotel or condo, roundtrip airfare for two on Hawaiian Airlines and more. This contest is open to US and Canada Residents. See the details and enter here.
* Living Social has a special escape offer for Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore. This resort is one of our Oahu favorites. The deal is $899 for three-night stay in ocean view room with upgrade to oceanfront if available. The deal also includes daily breakfast for two, $100 resort credit, complimentary resort fees, and late check-out. From this link, scroll down to the “escapes” section to the “North Shore Resort” listing.
* Yesterday, I shared my Ritz-Carlton Kapalua (Maui) review. You might remember seeing the best current deal they were advertising was $519 per night with fifth night free. Well, I’ve found a much better deal for this luxury resort – $349 plus daily breakfast buffet for two plus $100 resort credit with a 3-night minimum stay. Anyone planning a honeymoon? That’s a great honeymoon spot and deal!
* go!Mokulele Airlines is offering inter-island flight deals starting at $59 for travel through June 30, 2012. You must purchase tickets by March 31. See more about this deal.
* Low cost airline, Allegiant, hopes to launch 757 service to Hawaii in June per CenterForAviation.com. If Allegiant gains the approvals for Hawaii service, I wonder if we might see an airfare war? Update: Allegiant announces service to Hawaii.