* Maui fans take note! Tonight’s episode of ABC’s Modern Family goes to Maui. The episode will be set at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. See this link to get a little sneak peak of the Maui episode. In case you fall in love with the Four Seasons Maui as you watch the show, they’re have an offer of fifth night free through December 16, 2010.
* Speaking of the Four Seasons Maui, you can get a great 3-course dinner for $49 per person at three of their restaurants – Spago, Ferraro’s, and Duo Steak and Seafood. The deal includes choice of appetizer or salad, choice of entree and choice of dessert. Note that the special offer at Spago is only available from 5:30pm – 6pm and 8:45pm – 9:30pm. We’ve dined at Ferraro’s and enjoyed the food and ocean view setting.
* Maui spa deals are scarce, but I found a super one in Hana Hou, the magazine for Hawaiian Airlines. This spa deal is at Spa Grande, one of my favorite Hawaii spas. This deal is for two persons and cost $298. It includes access to the fitness center, an hour in the fantastic baths of the Terme Hydrotherapy Circuit, 50-minute signature treatment for two, lunch for two at Bistro Molokini, and full body mini loofah honey mango exfoliations. Taxes and gratuity are not included. To take advantage of this deal you must mention Hawaiian Airlines when making your reservation. This offer is valid through June 15, 2010.
* Hawaii hotels are showing signs of economic recovery per Pacific Business News. Statewide room occupancy was up this March versus March 2009. Per the report, here were the average room rates per island:
- Oahu – $143 per night
- Maui – $231 per night
- Kauai – $186 per night
- Big Island $182 per night