Unlike the Caribbean, Hawaii doesn’t really offer an abundance of true all inclusive resorts. Hawaii’s only version of an all inclusive is the Kona Village Resort on Hawaii’s Big Island. These meals and activities are included in the cost of your stay. Note that a luau is even included. Another very unique aspect of this resort is that the rooms are individual thatched roof bungalows called hales. Doesn’t it sound romantic?
The rooms normally start at $450 per person per night, but with this deal, you’ll only pay $275 per person. As soon as I saw it, I had to let you know. Here’s the skinny:
Stay in a luxury beach bungalow at one of the Top 50 Beach Resorts in the World, including all meals and activities, for only $275 per person, per night (based on double occupancy).
With a regular price of over $450 per person, per night, this special at Kona Village Resort in Hawaii also includes a FREE upgrade to a Deluxe Beach Bungalow (based on availability).
For travel Jan. 6 – April 30, your stay will include the following:
- 3 meals per day
- $100 resort credit (with a 3-night stay or more)
- Tuesday’s Paniolo Night BBQ ($160 value)
- Wednesday & Friday evening luau dinner & show ($200 value)
- Ocean activities and equipment (snorkel gear, kayak, sailboat, surf boards, etc.)
- Tennis courts with FREE Clinics and Round Robins
- Blackout dates are during the days of February 14-20 and April 4-11, basically around Valentines Day and Easter.
If you are interested in this deal, I wouldn’t hesitate to book as it’s likely to sell out soon.
For your reference, read what TripAdvisor members have to say about this resort.