Let’s all grab a board to surf these Hawaii vacation news waves.
* The newly renovated Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel is offering a special rate of $105 per night for a city view room. (To see the deal, click on the “Special Offers” tab at this link.) This hotel is directly across from Waikiki Beach. It’s hard to top that location with this rate! By the way, Aston has more hotels and condos on sale all across Hawaii.
* Outrigger resorts are on sale all across Hawaii this fall. One of the best deals on this sale list is $109 Partial Ocean View Room with Free Buffet Breakfast at Keauhou Beach Resort on Hawaii’s Big Island.
* If you liked what you saw from our Aulani tour, then you might want to take advantage of the Grand Opening Offer – 5th night free. With this offer, rates effectively start at $319 per night plus taxes and fees. That’s definitely higher than the average Oahu hotel rate, but Aulani offers complimentary amenities that are above and beyond the typical Oahu hotel — like their awesome water park and their evening Starlit Hui Polynesian show. If you’re thinking of going, you can pick up some helpful money saving tips from The Vacation Gals.
* Enter the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing Sweepstakes for a chance to win a fab 4-night trip to Oahu’s North Shore. See the details here and terms and conditions here. Open to US residents 18 and older only.
* Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel on Hawaii’s Big Island is giving away a 2-night stay to a lucky facebook fan. You can enter here.