Have you ever noticed that news seems to come in waves? Here are the vacation news and deal nuggets I found while surfing the waves of the net.
* Just a reminder that there are some fantastic airfare deals to Honolulu. Check out the most recent updates from airfarewatchdog. The list includes deals like these:
- Baltimore/Honolulu $414 round-trip
- Boston/Honolulu $419 round-trip
- Houston/Honolulu $414 round-trip
- Los Angeles/Honolulu $298 round-trip
- Seattle/Honolulu $245 round-trip
- New York (JFK, LGA, EWR) to Honolulu $417 round-trip
- San Francisco and Oakland to Honolulu $238 round-trip
- Calgary/Honolulu $490 round-trip
* Aston Kaanapali Villas is offering a $99 per night rate for a standard room garden view. The offer includes a free coupon book. You must book by March 27th. See this link for more on the deal.
* I remember the days when the finding a good Hilton Hawaiian Village deal was rare. Well, here’s a great offer for an oceanview room at $179 per night that includes some sweet freebies like a free water sport rental, free kids program, and buy one spa treatment get one free. You must book by March 27th and use the code TVO. Note that if you book six nights, your seventh night is free plus you can get two free luau tickets.
* The Hawaii ’09 Entertainment Book is on sale for 50% off. It’s priced at $17.50 now and standard shipping is $2.79. From a discussion we had last year, this coupon book will pay for itself, especially if you plan to go to Oahu and go to a luau. From this link you can browse through the coupons in the book. (Psst – here’s a secret: you can go to this link and print most of the same coupons for 99 cents each, but the catch is they are only valid for two weeks from the time you print them.)
* I’ve recently done some blog Spring cleaning and added sub-categories under the General Hawaii menu. I’ve added the sub-categories of ‘Tips & Tricks’, ‘Saving Money’, ‘Rental Car Advice’, ‘Where to Stay’, and ‘Culture & History’.
* This silly series of videos from American Airlines cracked me up and I wanted to share them with you. Enjoy!