Get your free subscription by e-mail or RSS so that you won’t miss a single update from Go Visit Hawaii. It takes less than a minute to subscribe and you can always unsubscribe at any point you’d like.
Just this week a couple of very kind subscribers took the time to e-mail me with some wonderful feedback. Here’s what Lauri from Oregon says:
I just want you to know how wonderful it is when I get your newsletter in my inbox. I bypass all the other Hawaii news and emails to read yours first! It is just so down to earth and real! I love that! I’m planning a trip for my 25th wedding anniversary and these little tidbits have been amazingly helpful in choosing things to do, see, and watch out for…..I would say your newsletter is a MUST read for anyone who is planning a trip to the Islands, heck even if you have been there before, it has good CURRENT detail to read.
Check out what Nathan from Oahu, said in his e-mail:
I’ve been enjoying your blog daily after discovering it a few weeks ago. As a professional working for a PR agency here in Honolulu with tourism clients, it’s great to see rich and current content about Hawaii provided on a daily basis. Keep up the great work and your enthusiasm for Hawaii.
Many, many thanks to Lauri and Nathan for taking the time to e-mail me with such encouraging feedback. Writing Go Visit Hawaii is a labor of aloha for me. So I truly treasure it when a reader takes the time to provide feedback.
So, if you’re not a subscriber and you’d like to be, here’s how the process works to subscribe by e-mail:
- Click on this link that will lead you to a new page (at Feedburner.com)
- Enter your e-mail address in the yellow box.
- Enter the verification message in the white box.
- Click the "button" that says, "Complete Subscription Request"
- A verification e-mail should arrive in your inbox within five minutes.
- Open the verification e-mail and click on the link provide.
- You’ll be all set to receive free daily e-mail updates from Go Visit Hawaii.
Rest assured that we will never sell or pass on your e-mail address to anyone!
If you would like to subscribe by RSS, use this RSS subscription link and then choose your RSS reader.