Aloha! We hope that your 2024 is off to a happy and healthy start!
At the start of each new year, we’ve had a long-running tradition of asking our readers if they have plans to visit Hawaii. We always get excited to read about your plans.
Many readers visit Hawaii to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, honeymoons, graduations and retirements. These are all wonderful reasons to travel to Hawaii. At GoVisitHawaii.com, it has always been our goal to provide our readers with the same advice that we’d give to our closest friends and family members. We want your visit to Hawaii to be the very best experience — especially knowing that many people visit Hawaii for a once-in-a-lifetime celebration.
Readers who share a comment will be entered for a chance to win a lovely, 2024 desk calendar illustrated by Lana’i artist Mike Carroll.
Here’s how to enter for a chance to win a calendar:
1. Scroll to the bottom of this post and past other comments to the comment section that looks like the following example screenshot:
(To enter to win the calendar, be sure that you’re commenting directly on this post and not via email or Facebook. I need to have all the entries in one spot.)
2. Enter your comment in the comment field. If you don’t have specific plans to visit Hawaii, you are still welcome to enter to win.
3. Enter your name (first names only are fine) in the name field. Please use a real name, because that’s how I’ll be contacting you, if you are chosen as the winner.
4. Enter your email address in the email field. (Note that your email will not display on the approved comment. It will only be visible to me and used only to contact the winner.)
5. The Website box is optional if you have your own website that you’d like to enter.
6. Click the “Post Comment” button.(Note that if you are a first-time commenter, allow us up to 12 hours to receive and approve your comment for display. All first-time comments go into moderation at first.)
We will accept entries through January 5, 2024.
The winner will be selected at random on January 6, 2024. The winner will be notified by email.
We look forward to hearing your plans!