Many thanks to Angie at True Aloha and Evelyn at Homespun Honolulu for listing Go Visit Hawaii as blog they like with a “I love your blog award.” Now it’s time to spread the aloha to other blogs and list some blogs that I like.
- The Right Blue is written by Bobbie and Jerry on Hawaii’s Big Island. I’m too chicken to scuba dive, but through their blog I get to virtually dive.
- Another blog written from a Big Island blogger is Cheryl’s Double Brush Blog where she writes about gifts that are made and/or grown in Hawaii. She also regularly lists Hawaii vacation sweepstakes and contests.
- The Kam Family Blog is written by Nathan Kam who shares tidbits Hawaii family life.
- I like Robin Graf’s Drop in to the Wyland Waikiki blog. I really admire how conversational it is, particularly since you could classify it as a corporate type blog. He’s always sharing tips and tricks for Waikiki Tourists.
- There are two Maui blogs I read regularly, they are Maui Online Guide and Kaanapali Dreamin. Both blog authors have a true love for the Magic Isle!
- There are two travel blogs which always inspires me to want to explore more destinations. They are Travel Blissful and Fun Things You Should Do.
I actually subscribe to over 100 blogs in total and I could probably list them all! If you’d like to play along with this meme, feel free, but please do not feel any pressure to do so! Here’s how to play along if you’d like:
* Display your award.
* Link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
* Put links to those blogs on yours.
* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
* Enjoy your award!