Oahu offers an incredible array of attractions and activities and it’s easy to become overwhelmed with the options. Luckily, we’ve made it easy for you to quickly find all the best things to see and do on Oahu and best of all they are very budget-friendly. See our article, 10 Best Free Activities and Sights on Oahu, which will not only help you save money, but it will help you discover the very best attractions of Oahu.
If you are traveling with toddlers to teens, you’ll want to see our article Oahu Family Activities and Attractions. That article lists things to do that are fun for the whole family.
If you find time, you may want to add in more activities. Here’s a good selection of things that are great to try on Oahu:
– Outrigger canoeing
– Learn to surf
– Take a boat tour such as a snorkeling tour, dinner cruise, sunset sail or during humpback whale season (January – March), go on a whale watching tour.
– Jet ski
– Go hiking – three favorite hikes are: Hiking to the top of Diamond Head for a beautiful view of Honolulu. Discover Oahu’s greener side with a hike to Manoa Falls. Enjoy a sunrise walk at along the coast on the Makapuu Trail
– Kayaking – I recommend kayaking the to the Mokulua Islands
– Enjoy a spa treatment
– Go horseback riding
– Learn about Polynesian culture at a Hawaiian Luau
– Go to a Oahu swap meet or farmers market.
To read more detailed articles and reviews of great Oahu vacation attractions and activities, check out the category Oahu See & Do
Also, see this collection of 7-day Hawaii vacation itineraries.
>> Go back to the main page of the Oahu Vacation Guide