Hawaii Black Friday, Cyber Travel Deals 2021
It’s that time of year again! Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be here soon, but many businesses are getting a head start already. Here are some deals that have caught our eye.
– Hawaiian Airlines has a very short-term sale on Extra Comfort seat upgrades starting at $52. This upgrade from a Main Cabin seat provides priority screening and boarding, early access to overhead compartments, extra legroom and a dedicated personal power outlet. This deal must be booked by November 23, 2021. See all the ins and outs of this promotion here.
– Outrigger Hotels and Resorts’ cyber sale discount is up to 50% off their properties throughout Hawaii as well as their other destinations. Learn more here.
– Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s North Shore – 20% off your booking for stays between November 25, 2021 and June 15, 2022. The booking period of this discount runs from November 24 through December 4 at 8am HST. Turtle Bay Resort has been newly renovated and the upgrades look fantastic. See more information here.
– Aqua-Aston has a 25% discount on their hotel and condo resorts located on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Hawaii (Big) Island (and Orlando.) Use promo code CYBER25. You must book by November 30. See more here.
– White Sands Hotel, a retro-style hotel, in Waikiki is offering up to 30% discount and a waived amenity fee. For the 30% off, you need to be a “member” which involves signing up for their emails. See this link for more information.
– Travelzoo posted a great deal on the newly renovated Waikiki Marriott Resort and Spa. Ocean view rooms start at $259. Ocean front rooms are $279 per night. Note that this hotel is located across Kalakaua Avenue from Waikiki Beach. These rates are good for travel through June 2022. See this deal here.
So, those are the cyber deals we’ve found as of Tuesday, November 23. If others are announced this week, after this article was originally published, we’ll add them below this paragraph.
– Hawaiian Airlines has an excellent Black Friday sale on with one-way fares from the mainland starting at $79! The sale starts at 6am HST on November 26 and closes after 7:59pm HST on November 28.
– Kaanapali Beach Hotel has a deal for 20% off plus free breakfast. See the deal here.
Hawaii Travel News
– Cruises in Hawaii will remain on hold for the rest of 2021 per the state Department of Transportation. Officials hint that cruises might resume in Hawaii in “early 2022” per the Hawaii Tribune Herald.
– Per Hawaii News Now, the governor plans to ease some COVID restrictions in a new emergency proclamation this week. The statewide indoor mask mandate and the Safe Travels program are planned to continue, though.
– Our annual Waikiki Thanksgiving Guide has been released. Check it out for special events and great Thanksgiving dinner options.