The Best Coupons in the Hawaii Entertainment Book
The Hawaii Entertainment Coupons can help you save money on your Hawaii vacation expenditures for dining and activities — mainly for an Oahu vacation. If you’ve wondered if the book is worth the purchase, we thought it would be useful to comb through our book to list the coupons that caught our eye for use on a Oahu vacation.
** 2023 UPDATE – we have noted the best Hawaii coupons that are available in the 2023 digital edition. <— Click that link for the 2023 update. **
There are many dining coupons but many of them are for fast food and chain restaurants. After sifting through the 2021 coupon book, the only really good dining coupons that we’d most likely use while vacationing on Oahu:
– Chart House restaurant. This waterfront restaurant is located just off the edge of Waikiki at the Ala Wai Boat Harbor. (Verified for 2021)
– Aloha General Store in Haleiwa shave ice discounts. We’ve personally used this coupon. Their shave ice is excellent! (Verified for 2021)
– Teddy’s Burgers is a popular burger chain in Hawaii. (Verified for 2021)
– Polynesian Cultural Center admission – last we checked, this coupon has a value up to $40. The evening luau and show would have to be purchased separately. You may want to consider deals offered directly through the Polynesian Cultural Center as that might save more money. (Verified for 2021)
– Paradise Cove Luau – For a comparison of luaus see our Oahu luau page. (Verified for 2021)
– Pacific Aviation Museum in Pearl Harbor – this is another coupon we’ve personally used. (Verified for 2021)
– Dole Plantation (Verified for 2021)
– Windward Watersports (Verified for 2021)
– Ko’Olina Cat catamaran tours (Verified for 2021)
– A-1 Tours. For reference, see our comparison of Oahu helicopter tours. (Verified for 2021)
I also saw discounts for surfing lessons, stand up paddle board lessons and rental, kayak rental, snorkel rental, and parasailing. Each coupon comes with its own fine print and instructions for redeeming the discounts.
The Entertainment Books vary in price throughout the year. The suggested retail price is $35 plus shipping, but we’ve purchased them for as little $10 when we catch a sale.
Most coupons are valid through December 30, 2021.
We like have the actual coupon book as we find it’s easier to flip through it to see what’s available. They do offer a digital membership that you can view online or via their app.
For additional insight on Hawaii Entertainment books, check out our post asking readers to weigh in.
The best place ever to find Hawaii vacation coupons is at Go Visit Hawaii of course!!!
Groupon and Living Social have occasional promotions, but Go Hawaii is the most comprehensive. Thanks!
Go Hawaii is the best place to find Hawaii coupons! Will be looking for some for our 36th Anniversary trip in September!
I need to save since I’m coming with family from Canada please for 15 days in August
I love this site!
Best deals and info are already at this website. I have found great discounts and coupons at Top-10-Hawaii.com. I booked a helicopter tour with a better discount than even my AAA dollar reward points and a better deal than on the actual helicopter tour’s website, itself!
Go Visit Hawaii is the best place Ive found for advice, discounts and coupon information!! 🙂
I will be visiting there from Australia in less than 6 months and I can’t wait! Thanks for all of your helpful tips!!
The best deals and information we’ve found have been on GoVisitHawaii.com!
Unfortunately, I have not used coupons in previous trips but definitely will this time and this book seems perfect!
Celebrating our 46th anniversary with our first trip to Hawaii next month. Love this site.
Mahalo for the entries and all the kind words!
We numbered the entries and used Random.org to select the winner. Congrats to Suzanne!
This is a very informative website. Where (or when) can information on 2016 travel be found, especially the 2016 Hawaii Entertainment Book? If there are special sites, restaurants or other details relevant to Molokai, I would appreciate it if you will share. Thanks
We haven’t seen the 2016 books yet.
That being said, if past history is any indicator of the future book, there won’t be enough Molokai coupons to justify the purchase of the book. In 2015 there was only one Molokai coupon.
Sounds like the best way to save on my upcoming trip to meet Australian friends in Waikiki.
We will be in Hawaii, Waikiki for a week starting June 25 and was wondering where can I buy this entertainment book? looks interesting….
We are a large group of 5 families and will be staying at the Pacific Hotel, anyone got any reviews on it?
Thanks from Brisbane, Australia!!!