* The 2014 Hawaii Entertainment coupon book is on sale for $10.40 plus $2.49 shipping through April 17, 2014. If you are going to Oahu and hoping to take in a luau, this coupon book can offer significant savings that will more pay for itself. See our discussion on this Hawaii coupon book for more information.
* Oahu’s Polynesian Cultural Center is offering a 15% discount when booking 10 days or more ahead of your PCC visit. For more information, see this link.
* TravelZoo is offering a couple of excellent travel vouchers.
- The five-star Mauna Lani Hotel on Hawaii, the Big Island, is on sale for $699 for a three-night stay, making the average nightly rate just $233. Multiple vouchers can be purchased and combined for longer stays.
- On Oahu’s North Shore, newly renovated, four-star Turtle Bay Resort is on sale starting at just under $200 per night. See more about this voucher deal here. One of our favorite things about Turtle Bay Resort is that just about every room has an amazing ocean view.
* What’s the average Hawaii hotel rate these days? From the the most recent report, the statewide rate is $245 per night. Here’s how the average hotel rates compare per island.
- Maui – $322
- Hawaii, the Big Island – $254
- Kauai – $240
- Oahu – $209