Keala’s Hawaiian Coffee company is partnering with Go Visit Hawaii to giveaway prize packs of their best selling coffees to three Go Visit Hawaii readers. Each of the three prize packs will include 12-ounce bags of Keala’s Hapuna Blend, Honolulu Blend and Na Pali Blend coffees.
The owner of Keala’s Hawaiian Coffee company, Sean Lee, learned to love coffee as he was growing up on Oahu. He now resides in Seattle Washington where he roasts Hawaiian grown and international coffee blends. Sean shared his goals and passion of creating Keala’s Coffee with us:
The goal of Keala’s is to bring awareness to the great coffees in Hawaii as well as to bring awareness to Hawaii in general. It’s my chance to give back to the state I love.
Due to the myriad of complex international customs laws and restrictions, Sean has asked that this contest be limited to US residents only.
How to enter to win one of the three coffee prize packs:
1. If you are a US resident, comment on this blog post page telling us how you like to drink your coffee. Your comment must be on this blog post page. Sorry, but we cannot accept Facebook comments.
2. Make sure you include your name and email address in the appropriate fields before entering your comment so that we can contact you by email if your entry is randomly chosen to win. Please note that your email address will only be visible to me and only used to contact the winners. Your email address will not display in the comments.
3. One entry per person will be accepted.
4. Entries will be accepted through Thursday, February 6, 2014.
5. Three winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries by Monday, February 10, 2014.