Hawaii Vacation Deals & News: November 7, 2011
Here’s the latest Hawaii news that we’ve found “out standing in our field”. 🙂
* While most folks on the US mainland turned their clock back an hour over the weekend, Hawaii time remains the same year-round. I like to think that Hawaii just became an hour closer to the mainland.
* Waikiki’s 53-year old International Market Place has plans to spiff up into a three-level open air shopping center per Pacific Business News.
* Don’t forget to enter to win our Aulani prize pack giveaway by the end of the day, Tuesday, November 8th.
* Mauna Kea Beach Hotel is giving away a two-night stay to a facebook fan. Enter here.
* This coming weekend is another fee-free weekend across all U.S. National Parks.
* I’ve updated our list of the best things to see and do on the Big Island of Hawaii. The good news is that everything on the list is either free or very low cost!
* I’m super excited absolutely giddy to be headed back to the Big Island of Hawaii this week, sponsored in part by the Big Island Visitors Bureau. I’ll be covering some of the Kona Coffee Festival events plus getting loads of fresh ideas to share with you for your Hawaii Island vacation planning. I’ll be posting live updates on our Go Visit Hawaii facebook page if you’d like to follow along and join in the fun.
Your going back Sheila! That’s awesome… get you out of the cold, hey?
Have a fabulous time.
Nancy & Shawn
Lucky horses!! I want to go to the Kona Coffee festival! Drink some ono coffee for me!