I’ve been really excited about the community that’s been building up here at Go Visit Hawaii. I love your comments and insight. Your input really helps all of us Hawaii fanatics in planning our Hawaii vacations.
You’ve read lots of tips from me, now it’s time to hear from you. So, I’d like to ask you to please comment with any tips you picked up from your vacations. Here are some questions to trigger your ideas:
– What would you say was the highlight of your vacation? What would you tell everyone is not to be missed?
– Did you go to any places you wish you hadn’t?
– Were there any tours that you didn’t take that you wish you had taken? Were there any tours you took that you wish you hadn’t?
– Do you wish you’d taken the tour at a different time or day?
– Were there any places that you wish you had seen but somehow missed?
– What money saving tips did you discover?
– Did you have any mishaps that you may have been able to avoid?
– How did your flights go? Are there any things about your flight that you would have done differently?
– Did you pack too much or too little? What items would you not pack next time? Is there something that you didn’t pack that you wish you did?
– Do you want to go back to Hawaii? What’s on top of your to-do list for next time?
I’m excited to hear what you have to say, so please share your tips in the comments! I know several of you have just returned from your vacations, so do please chime in. Mahalo!